Tricorona named Best Project Developer Kyoto Project Credits
In the 12th annual Environmental Finance and Carbon Finance Market Survey, Tricorona received the award Best Project Developer Kyoto Project Credits (JI & CDM).
Environmental Finance and Carbon Finance – two of the leading global publications covering environmental markets – have named the winners in their 12th annual market survey. Over 1000 voters participated in the market survey.
The survey – the most closely watched poll of sentiment across carbon, renewable energy, weather risk and US emissions markets – reveals those firms that their clients, peers and competitors have judged to have provided the best service over the previous twelve months.
“Environmental and weather risk markets are often characterised by innovation, volatility and considerable regulatory uncertainty. Those companies that have done well in the Environmental Finance and Carbon Finance market survey are those that have proved best able to guide their clients through the evolving market landscape,” said Mark Nicholls, editor of Environmental Finance.
- Tricorona registers a water purification PoA in Tanzania
- Milestones reached in the development of a Renewable Energy PoA in Rwanda
- Tricorona's CDM installed wind capacity now bigger than the entire Swedish wind power sector
- Tricorona registered solar CDM Programme in Thailand
- China to lead in emissions trading
- How the fossil fuel lobby is happy when green fights against green
- Tricorona named Best Project Developer Kyoto Project Credits
- Tricorona first to develop CDM in Senegal
- Largest gold standard CDM project in the world
- Tricorona voted Best Project Developer in the prestigious Carbon Market Awards